Thursday, December 11, 2008

Headin back home...

so i'm thinking things are okay with Bison and i. it was kinda awkward at first when we first started talking again, but finally i just said, "you know, i'm over it. i was furious with you but i'm ready to be done with it. lets move on from this." this is me being mature for probably the first time in relationship history.

i need to not sweat the small stuff. i should consider this to be a new year's resolution. sometimes i let the littlest crap bother me for no reason. there are bigger things that could have happened than Bison hanging up on me. now this doesn't mean that what he did was right, but he apologized (sort of) and hopefully it won't happen again.

i'm supposed to go back to my hometown this weekend to help my grandparents move and celebrate my mom's 50th bday. i really do love spending time with my family, although when its me, my mom and sister combined there tends to be a few arguments. my poor step dad....



it's supposed to also blizzard this weekend. and the last thing i want to happen is be stuck there with no way out! the weather channels keep changing the weather so still not sure if i'm going or not. i would love nothing more than to lay around all weekend in my sweats and watch tv.




1 comment:

keepmovingforward said...

yea you posted picts..congrats. and safe travels this weekend.