Wednesday, October 29, 2008

little annoyances...

i live with my sister (K.) and her boyfriend. (D). it's a pretty good situation: i have the downstairs all to myself and K. is always cooking for me and taking care of me, and it's pretty cheap rent. although...

she can't seem to EVER put shit away. we do have to share the kitchen so this is a problem. for example, i come home today and the dishwasher is unloaded BUT all of the dam dishes from it are sitting on the counter. really?! like it's so hard to reach that extra 2 feet and put them in the cupboard?

or somebody will eat crackers or peanuts and when they are finished they leave them on the counter. so annoying!! walk the extra foot and put them back in the pantry!!

i clean up after children all day long, the last thing i want to do is come home and clean up after my 28 year old sister and her 29 year old boyfriend. perhaps i need to give them a lesson on "how to be responsible"...

No comments: