Sunday, October 26, 2008

laid back weekend

Friday...

Bison got here like at 6 and i made him supper. it was a huge success...i didn't burn the house down and nobody got sick.

we had a good conversation about the distance thing. i told him i was scared to put too much time or feelings into this. he said he completely understood and saw my point of view. he agreed with me but also said that he wants me in his life. i said that it would be easier to end things now than a year from now. he once again agreed with me and once again said he still wanted me in his life. i told him i would never move to where he lived...it's too big of place, it's too cold (yes, i understand this is ND and everywhere is cold, but on the east side of the state it is at least 10 degrees colder), it's too far away from my family and i think it's more of a party/college city. i told him i wouldn't even move there for him, because i know i would grow to resent him for it. he said he would move to where i live, but he just got this new job that is paying him outrageously well. i can't expect him to give that up for my $20,000 a year job. he asked if i just wanted to end it now....when he said that i got a pit in my stomach and made me super sad. i'm not ready to not have him in my life. i told him that we should give it 3 months of not talking or thinking about it and then see where things are then. he thought that was a good idea. and it may be kinda dumb to do that, but i really enjoy his company, he makes me laugh and most importantly i'm not annoyed with him. no point in stressing about it now, i just am going to take it one day at a time.

i'm amazed that i'm in a healthy relationship where i can have an adult conversation. what i mean by this is that i can say my thoughts and feelings about anything and i don't get belittled for it or yelled at for it...my Long Term Relationship i once had was like that. i feel i can say anything to Bison and he actually listens to me...not just goes "uh huh, yea". he responds and asks questions about things.

Friday night we watched The Strangers. keeps you on your seat and definitely scary, but a dumb ending.

Saturday...

we lounged around,watched a movie, went for a walk and then went to the corn maze with my co-workers that night. it was okay but really cold and windy. after that Bison and i went to a bar and my sister, her boyfriend of some others met us there. he got pretty drunk and i wasn't even annoyed with him. i didn't drink a whole lot, i'm still not feeling good.

Sunday...

we just hung out all day...my sister made us breakfast and supper. i live in the basement of my sister and boyfriends house. everyone got along great and we all watched football together. it was a nice, relaxing day...Bison just left and i'm already kinda missing him. it's weird to actually want to be around someone and not get irritated with them. i don't even know the last time i hung out with a guy who didn't bother the shit out of me. it's kinda a nice feeling...

No comments: