Tuesday, November 25, 2008

never thought i'd have to label my banana...

this morning i woke up without a voice. before i left for work i thought to myself, when i get there i will have some hot chocolate which will make my throat feel better. i knew i still had a packet of hot chocolate in the cupboard so didn't grab one. i get to work, make hot water, look in the cupboard and see that somebody had taken my hot chocolate. i was pissed. i know it's only hot chocolate, but why do people think they can just take other peoples things? last week my string cheese went missing out of the fridge. so today i labeled everything with my name on it, including my banana. i just figured that we were all adults and i wouldn't of had to do that. i was wrong. how irritating and i can't wait till thanksgiving break.

1 comment:

keepmovingforward said...

I totally understand. I was just telling R the other day how protective about my food. You don't have to worry it was me, I don't drink hot choc or eat cheesesticks. Did you have the hot choc in my made up teachers cupboard?/ha hope you feel better.